Vintage-inspired, this cardigan features fine openwork cable stitches. A romantic and delicate interpretation of Eric Bompard’s savoir-faire.
– 100% cashmere, 2-ply cardigan
– Women’s scooped neck crew neck pullover cardigan
– Straight cut
– Slightly shorter length
– Classic armhole
– Button placket with 7 varnished buttons
– Cable stitches and openwork knit also come in a crew neck pullover (ref: *MO2773)
– OEKO-TEX? CQ 1145/1 IFTH certified , the first textile label to guarantee no harmful or irritating substances for the skin
You can pair this piece with straight off-white jeans for a luminous silhouette over a tank top or a thin T-shirt. Note the bottom of the cardigan, nicely decorated with stitch work evoking a succession of petals.
Reference : EB_MO2774.1DI
To take care of you cashmere item, we recommend washing it in the washing machine, inside out, inside a washing bag, on wool program, using the cold water, with a small amount of wool liquid detergent without using any fabric softener and to us the spin 500 revolutions per minute. If you wash it by hand, do not soak or twist. Dry flat on a towel, sheltered from direct light. Finally iron on a low heat without pulling or stretching out of shape.